1. If you walked past the Rexall Drug Store, the Western Auto and Sylvester's Clothing Store you would be walking which direction? (a) North (b) South (c) East (d) Down.
2. If you wanted to purchase Skelgas products in the 1950s you would call: (a) Hines, Hines and Dad, (b) Ariel Hinds (c) Warren Hines (d) Abe Hines.
3. Which one of the following men did not operate a service station? (a) Wilson Short (b) Don Wilson (c) Doc Pickard (d) Federick Sloan.
4. If you wanted to purchase a corsage for your date, you would patronize (a) Betty Jo (b) Annie Oakley (c) Hazel Dollahan (d) Gayle Owen.
5. Jack Brannon (a) owned a hardware store (b) taught in the high school (c) played basketball for the Ramblers (d) sold insurance.
The correct answers are a, d, d, a, c.
All winners will receive a free game of pool at the pool hall.