1. A good reporter asks questions that involve Who, What, When, Where and Why. Two of those words were names of stores in Worthington a long time ago. a. Who and Where, b. What and Why, c. Why and When, D. Who and Why.
2. There was a plumber in town who had a nickname that was not related to his trade. His nickname was: a. Doc, b. Shorty, c. Big Foot, d. Preach.
3. That plumber had a daughter who played the saxophone in the Mighty Rambler Band. Her name was: a. Janet Sue, b. Bobbie Sue, c. Betty Sue, d. Billie Sue.
4. Madge Gantz would: a. Coach baseball, b. Repair your car, c. Sell you furniture, d. Fix your hair.
5. Haney Gantz was: a. a policeman, b. A grocer, c. A pharmacist, d. A worker at Crane.
The correct answers are C, D, A, D, C
The winner will receive a free permanent at Madge's Beauty Parlor.