1. Haney Gantz was: a. Policeman, b. Grocer, c. Pharmacist, d. Worker at Crane.
2. Lloyd was the first name of a merchant. If you were talking to him you would probably be: a. Purchasing nails, b. Looking up because he was very tall, c. Buying bug spray, d. All of the above.
3. Bill Dixon was well known for: a. lowering your ears, b. giving old guys white side walls, c. Butch hair wax, d. All of the above.
4. The first Lion's Club Fish Fry was held: a. On North Washington Street, b. At the fair grounds, c. On the school grounds, d. At Henry Pearcy's house.
5. Henry Pearcy was: a. Policeman, b. Rambler basketball coach, c. Retired from army, d. farmer.
6. Albert Rinsch struck fear in many hearts and dried up the saliva in many mouths. Your mouth would be dry too if you were in: a. Jail, b. court, c. Bull pen, d. Superintendent's office.
The correct answers are: C, D, D, A, B, D
All winners will receive a free fish sandwich at the next Lion's Club Fish Fry.