Let's go out to the school house for some questions:
1. Mrs. Scantland's first name was: a. Alta, b. Minta, c. Bertha, d. Agatha.
2. Anna Rochelle's teacher in the forth grade was: a. Celia Fines, b. Audrey Hinds, c. Earlene Vandeventer, d. Vicky Stahl.
3. If you went to Hobart and Dimple you: a. Had a problem with a kid at school, b. Needed them to plaster your house, c. Were having your car serviced, d. Had a question about your bank account.
4. Ozro was the first name of a teacher whose last name was: a. Miles, b. Stucky, c. Hurt, d. Dyer.
5. Years ago drummers would come to town and stay for a while. Drummers were: a. Musicians, b. Politicians, c. Salesmen, d. Indians.
The winner will receive a free ride on the Farmer's Ferry.
Correct answers are: b, c, d, b, c.