1. Chet Weems was a colorful character in Worthington's past. He was: a. A rodeo rider, b. A Carney, c. An auctioneer, d. A Times newswriter.
2. Beck's Grocery store was located: a. Where the IGA building was on N. Washington, b. Beside Tresslars Dime Store, c. Beside the Busy Bee, d. At Diamond Point.
3. Worthington is not the oldest community in Jefferson Township. That honor belongs to: a. Nine Mile, b. Terre Haute, c. Point Commerce, d. Eel River City.
4. Name three of the board of directors of the Worthington Bank in 1957. a. Fred Dyer, Abby DeFrees, Lyle Sloan, b. Frederick Sloan, Fred Dyer, Bill Deatrick, c. Dr. Dyer, Fred Dyer, Abby Defrees, d. Fred Dyer, Marcus Hays, Harry Landis.
5. Wanda, Judy, Jo Ellen, Alayne, Betty, Peggy and Reba all worked together at the: a. School, b. Bank, c. Bowling alley, d. Busy Bee.
6. The Triangle Restaurant regularly hosted an out of town group of men for dinner who arrived by: a. Steam locomotive, b. Eighteen wheeler, c. Busses, d. Horse and buggy.
The correct answers are: D, B, C, D, B, A