1. The bowling alley was located: a. In the alley behind the dime store, b. Behind the post office, c. In the basement of the little school building, d. Just South of the tavern on highway 67.
2. Cecil Chambers drove a: a. School bus, b. Gas truck for Standard Oil, c. Semi-truck, d. Cattle Drive
3. The pool room had: a. Two bowling lanes and three pool tables, b. Two bowling lanes and four pool tables, c. Three bowling lanes and two pool tables, d. Two jacuzzis and a tanning bed.
4. Pat Ingalls was a man who could: a. Clean and press your clothing, b. Do your taxes, c. Fix your water leak, d. Sell you jewelry.
5. There were three taverns in town in the 1950s. They were: a. Royal Palms, Thompson Brothers, Tootsies, b. Royal Palms, The Long Branch, Duffy's, c. Duffy's, The Oodle Inn, The Slippery Noodle, d. Royal Palms, Thompson Brothers, DeFrees.
The winner of this week's quiz will receive a free cleaning of a truck load of corn at Sloan's Seed House.
The correct answers are D,B,B,D,D